Posted - Jul 12 2018 :  06:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carolyn Krall <cmkrall2@yahoo.com>
To:
1list
Bcc:
natalieruizdavis@gmail.com

Jul 12 at 6:33 AM

Hi all,

I received the following email last night from the CDC looking for former smokers to help with a new Ad Campaign. I am also including part of her attachments, the pictures will not show up since we use plain text only.

Take Care,
Carolyn Krall,
President
Family of COPD-Support.inc

Hi there!

My name is Natalie Davis, and I am working on an anti-smoking commercial with the Center for Disease Control. The commercial campaign, called Tips for Former Smokers (https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/c ampaign/tips/index.html), relies on people who have suffered from illnesses such as lung cancer, heart disease, or strokes to warn young people about the dangers of smoking cigarettes.

At the moment, we are not allowed to use social media to advertise this opportunity, so we are reaching out to various medical and support centers in hopes that you can help us with finding people who may be interested in sharing their stories. Of course, we are not asking for any information about your clients, but rather, if you know of any patients who may want to participate in this advertisement in order to discourage future generations from smoking, to pass it along to them so they can contact us if they decide they may want to participate.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I am happy to give you more information! Thank you for your time!

Best,

Natalie Davis
830-708-0937
natalieruizdavis@gmail.com

<><><><><><><>

June 25, 2018!

Thank you for your interest in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) up-coming Tips From Former Smokers"television ad Campaign.

"!We are a casting company looking for real people ex-smokers who have been diagnosed with cancer, stroke, heart disease, COPD or other lung disease caused by smoking.!

You can participate alone, but we are also looking for CARETAKERS, who might be a family member or loved one who actively takes care of you, to appear in the ads as well.!

In order to be considered for these advertisements, you BOTH must be:!#

Non-smokers (those su#64256;ering with a smoking-related disease must have quit all # # tobacco products at least six months ago)!" ""!#

Able to travel for #64257;lming (or if not possible, we will come to you)!#

Willing to submit to a background check!#

Willing to have your doctor sign a legal statement verifying that smoking caused or # # contributed to your health condition (not applicable to the caretaker)!

You should be comfortable sharing your story publicly and be able to articulate how the smok-ing-related condition has changed your life.!

Please be assured that we will treat you with dignity, respect and sensitivity. "If selected to par-ticipate in the"campaign, you will each be paid $2,500 plus travel and expenses.!If you have any questions, please email me back no later than July 27.!

Thank you for your help in this search,!

Mimi Webb Miller!

Email: CDCTips@gmail.com or Toll free: 1 (844) 274-9816

COPD Support
http://www.copd-support.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
COPD Support Discussion Boards © Copyright COPD-Support, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000