COPD Support Discussion Boards Active Users: 118 / Visits Today: 502
Highest Active Users: 119
COPD Support Discussion Boards
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 COPD Forums
 COPD Support - COPD Information
 ADC Orders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

klm49
Member

USA
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2020 :  11:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have an order in to ADC and it was about to ship. I got a notification from them that the shipping time can take from 20-25 days now.

Jocopd
Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2020 :  2:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered a few days ago and they have changed a couple things.

I was limited to a 90 day supply. I could not understand what the phone rep said when I questioned this and I don't have a prescription on file so its not a limit on how many are on the script.

And you can no longer call in and have them send you the link to use a credit card. I had to allow an e check.

Some of the browser links are restricted thru Firefox - said did not have permission so I used Opera and got thru to order and pay.
Go to Top of Page

klm49
Member

USA
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2020 :  4:26:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jocopd

I ordered a few days ago and they have changed a couple things.

I was limited to a 90 day supply. I could not understand what the phone rep said when I questioned this and I don't have a prescription on file so its not a limit on how many are on the script.

And you can no longer call in and have them send you the link to use a credit card. I had to allow an e check.

Some of the browser links are restricted thru Firefox - said did not have permission so I used Opera and got thru to order and pay.



I just ordered 6 Asthalin (Albuterol) inhalers, no problems. Since shipping is taking so long I figured I better get another order in.
Go to Top of Page

Jocopd
Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2020 :  8:14:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was just on the generic Advair capsules. I also noticed their name brand Advair went way up in price but I don't use that.

I might get another order if this one goes thru, first time using E check thru my checking account so worried about charges. Usually I use the credit card but they are having issues with the company that handles that
Go to Top of Page

jmrommes
Contributing Member

2053 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2020 :  8:23:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Someone on another forum or list got an email from ADC indicating that because of the reduction in flights and shipping routes (COVID-19, thank you!) that the shipments to the US will probably take longer. They estimated 25 to 30 days, so if you do order, plan accordingly. My guess is they're also experiencing a run on lots of their meds, so figure on that as well.

Exercise not only lets me live, it enables me to have a life.
Go to Top of Page

MDC
Member

456 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2020 :  08:52:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes I just received one order week before and ordered something else this week and it is waiting to ship. Trying to keep 10-12 months worth on hand.Dates are real good on foracort. They changed site and it was a pain getting tracking #'s, I got 2 for one order and both were wrong but the order made it..lol

Mike

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
Go to Top of Page

klm49
Member

USA
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  5:38:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by klm49

quote:
Originally posted by Jocopd

I ordered a few days ago and they have changed a couple things.

I was limited to a 90 day supply. I could not understand what the phone rep said when I questioned this and I don't have a prescription on file so its not a limit on how many are on the script.

And you can no longer call in and have them send you the link to use a credit card. I had to allow an e check.

Some of the browser links are restricted thru Firefox - said did not have permission so I used Opera and got thru to order and pay.



I just ordered 6 Asthalin (Albuterol) inhalers, no problems. Since shipping is taking so long I figured I better get another order in.



This banner is on top of ADC web page:
"i Important: Impact On Our Operations Due To Covid 19 , We May Not Be Able To Ship Your Orders Till March 31, 2020"
Go to Top of Page

klm49
Member

USA
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2020 :  5:42:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MDC

Yes I just received one order week before and ordered something else this week and it is waiting to ship. Trying to keep 10-12 months worth on hand.Dates are real good on foracort. They changed site and it was a pain getting tracking #'s, I got 2 for one order and both were wrong but the order made it..lol

Mike



ADC always emails me the tracking number when the order ships. Maybe you don't have notifications turned on in your profile?
Go to Top of Page

MDC
Member

456 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2020 :  11:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I have everything right, been using them for over 9 years. They were changing their software if you noticed. That caused a ton of problems. It made my order show to be delivered in Missouri and North Dakota and I actually got it in Arkansas..lol Go figure. I called them several times during tracking and they said a lot of wrong numbers got sent to wrong customers.

My american Pharmacy (Kroger) has cut out all 90 day scripts to 30 now due to warehouse being low. Which I understand, hope everyone gets what they need. I am bad to try to always be a little ahead just in case.

Funny though, Girl at Pharmacy told me a 30 day script I should wait 30 days before re-ordering. I told her she was crazy, asked her what shape would that put me in as my diltiazem was out of stock and had to be ordered. My Dr. called and told them (her supervisor) to tell her to quit telling her patients such nonsense as you never know when pharmacy will be out and to account for 31 day months.

Oh well Hope ALL Are Staying Home Now!!At least we got caught with Grand Daughter..lol

Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
Go to Top of Page

mschmaltz
Rookie

USA
19 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2020 :  11:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is part of a letter I received from ADC

1) Digital Access : Our website is online and we are accepting orders as usual. Due to the current disruptions like lockdowns, disruption of flight schedules or longer clearance for cargo, please expect the shipping time of thirty to forty days. During this difficult time, we urge you to have patience and have the usual confidence on us to deliver as per the current situation.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
COPD Support Discussion Boards © Copyright COPD-Support, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000